Deer Park Enforcement of Court Orders Attorney

Is your ex refusing to pay their court orders?

If you have a court order involving payment of child support, spousal support or a settlement, and they are refusing to pay, you need to speak with an attorney as soon as possible. There are options available to you if you are not receiving the payments that the court has ordered as part of the terms of your divorce. A Deer Park attorney can fight on your behalf, and take the steps that are necessary to ensure that your former spouse is forced to adhere to the court order.

If your divorce’s court orders are being ignored, you can go back to court to have the orders enforced. This means that the court will demand payment from your ex-spouse. If payment is still not made, a wage garnishment can be arranged, so that the payment is diverted out of your ex’s paycheck directly to you. Whether your problem is child support or spousal support, you need an attorney to address this issue and get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Deer Park Enforcement Lawyers

At Slate & Associates, Attorneys at Law, we are dedicated to helping our clients get what is rightfully theirs. Our legal team has over 100 years of combined experience and have the ability to aggressively fight for your case , and have a history of resolving these issues successfully and fast. Court order enforcement is fairly straightforward: the court already ordered the payment, now it is just a matter of getting it. We will take the necessary legal actions to ensure that you get the money you need as soon as possible.

Contact a Deer Park enforcement attorney from our firm today if your court orders are not being adhered to. We serve clients throughout the Houston area.